Commercial Property Inspector
Adam joined the Facilities Management team at McGees Property in 2021 as our Commercial Property Inspector.
As a Qualified Electrician with 13 years' experience, Adam has provided support to a range of buildings and asset classes including working within sensitive areas such as SAPOL HQ, and with tenants such as the Legal Services Commission, ASIC, NOVA/5AA and Internode.
In his role as Commercial Property Inspector, Adam will perform routine electrical maintenance and compliance checks, liaise with building and facilities Managers regarding building operations and issues, develop and maintain documentation of all building logs and checks, and liaise with suppliers to remedy faulty equipment and services.
Adam's qualifications include:
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- Current Rescue and Resus Accreditation
- Current Rescue from LV Accreditation
- Safe Working at Heights Certificate
- Elevated Work Platform Licence
- Awareness Training in Confined Space Entry
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management