Director - Valuations & Professional Services
Tom joined McGees Property SA in early 2011 after completing his University degree with multiple recognitions of academic excellence. Tom has also completed studies in Real Estate Business and Marketing Management. In 2018 Tom was awarded the Maras Group Education Scholarship to complete the Professional Management Program at the University of Adelaide.
Tom holds the position of Director - Valuation & Professional Services at McGees and also serves as the Chairperson of the State Committee (South Australia) of the Australian Property Institute.
He has experience in the valuation of a variety of commercial, retail, industrial, and residential properties, together with more specialised assets such as restricted use sites, partial land interests and education facilities.
Tom continues to provide valuations and consultancy advice for a variety of clients including municipalities, corporates, privates and financiers. He is on the valuation panels of the Westpac Group, Commonwealth Bank Group, National Australia Bank and Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Group.
Tom's qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Business in Property (Valuation) [University of South Australia]
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Member of the Valuation Review Panel (Land Services Group)
- Chairperson of the Young Property Professionals (SA) (2016-2017)
- State Committee Member of the Australian Property Institute (SA)
- Member of Golden Key International Honours Society
- Maras Group Education Program Scholarship Winner (2018)
- Chairperson of the State Committee of the Australian Property Institute (SA) (Current)