Consultant - Valuations & Professional Services
Prior to merging with McGees in January 2008, Bob was Managing Director of Taylor Brooke Pty Ltd from 1994. Taylor Brooke was a company based in Adelaide and specialised in the valuation of real estate.
From 1976 until 1987, Bob was employed as a Rural Officer with the Commonwealth Development Bank. Prior to commencement of employment with the Bank, he worked on the family farm for several years at Clare. During his employment with the Commonwealth Development Bank, he was employed in the Adelaide, Renmark and Brisbane offices.
In September 1987, he commenced employment with Raymond J Taylor & Associates Services Pty Ltd (renamed Taylor Brooke Pty Ltd). He then became a Director of Taylor Brooke Pty Ltd in 1991. During his time with Taylor Brooke Pty Ltd he undertook numerous valuations of a wide range of properties in South Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. He has been instructed in numerous matters involving litigation which were likely to proceed to court.
Bob's qualifications include:
- Graduated with Distinction with an Associate Diploma in Valuations Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology 1981
- Graduated as Dux of College with a Diploma in Farm Management Glenormiston Agricultural College (Vic) 1972
- Admitted as an Associate Member of the Australian Institute of Valuers and Land Economists (later renamed Australian Property Institute) in 1982 with subsequent advancement to the status of Fellow in 1994
- Licensed Valuer in South Australia since 1982 and trainee valuer from 1976 until 1982; Valuer in South Australia under the Valuers Act 1994
- Former Member of the Council of the South Australian Division of the Australian Property Institute
- Registered Valuer in NSW
- Member - Panel of Examiners (Australian Property Institute)