McGees Property and JLL are pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 100% freehold interest in Gawler Park Homemaker Centre, a modern well leased Large Format retail investment anchored by a strong mix of national brands including a stand-alone Woolworths Service Station.
Gawler Park Homemaker Centre is well positioned in a growing regional centre that serves the Barossa Valley, mid-north region and growing northern Adelaide metropolitan precincts. The centre's strategic position at the entry into Gawler town centre provides a high profile location with a strong primary and secondary trade area. The centre comprises 26 tenancies, an ATM and stand-alone Woolworths service station.
We highlight some of the positive attributes of the investment below:
- Dominant Large Format Retail Centre of 13,063 sqm (approx)
- Attractive retail destination with a strongly growing population through its catchment
- Anchored by a range of national tenants such as Godfreys, Woolworths, Dominos, Cheap as Chips, BCF, Aussie Home Loans and Super Cheap Auto
- Bankable W.A.L.E. over 4 years by income and area
- Net fully leased income of approximately $2,760,000 per annum
- Substantial land holding of 37,390 sqm (approx)
- Significant primary frontage to Main North Road of in-excess of 243 metres
- Low maintenance investment due to the age and high quality construction of the asset
Gawler Park Homemaker Centre is offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing 4pm Thursday 24 August 2017.
Offered in conjunction with JLL.