Under Instruction from Renewal SA
- Large site of some 1.271 hectares*
- Zoned Township by the District Council of Mount Remarkable
- The site comprises 11 surveyed allotments
The land retains a Victorian period stone school hall, traditional lightweight school building and outdoor facilities of a small country school with numerous sheds
- Located 220 kms* north of Adelaide and just 17 kms* north of Port Pirie
- Offered with vacant possession
- Suit a variety of residential or community uses subject to council consent
Inspection strictly by appointment with the consultants only.
Expressions of Interest now closed.