- 1,150 square metres* of building area
- 2,272 square metres* of land area with three street frontages
- Two Certificates of Title over 10 allotments
- Zoned Neighbourhood Centre Pauls Drive Policy Area 30 by the City of Port Adelaide Enfield
- 9 individual tenancies with current holding income $82,622.91* gross plus GST
- Imputed annual income $123,079.52* gross plus GST
- Five (5) leases to Conquis Entertainment, Korean BBQ, VLA Haircare, Pet Foods and Workaholics Asian Restaurant
10-26 Vale Avenue, Valley View is a versatile purchase opportunity suitable for a wide buyer profile. This well-established shopping strip has been home to a diverse tenancy mix for many years and is now available for sale to a new owner to continue its legacy as a centre or redevelop the site entirely.
Comprised of two separate Certificates of Title over 2,272 square metres* of land area, the property offers a diverse range of development opportunities. The property is zoned Neighbourhood Centre, Pauls Drive Policy Area 30 in the Port Adelaide Enfield Development Plan and is located in the heart of residential Valley View, adjacent to the Valley View Kindergarten.
The property offers a holding income across five tenants within its nine total shops.
Contact Saxon Smith or Chet Al from McGees Property to arrange an inspection of 10-26 Vale Avenue, Valley View.